Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck
 
 Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ASU v. uofa poo flinging thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
misterx
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 8523
Location: do you really care

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Salad wrote:
I think I'm going to be watching Arizona in Pasadena twice this season.


i have the cats 11-1 this year losing to Oregon State but in the Rose Bowl
_________________


Dbacks bullpen PEDS for the other team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
misterx
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 8523
Location: do you really care

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE SHADOW wrote:
How much longer do we have to wait for the NCAA ruling on Kitty Kat Hoops?


NCAA penalizes Arizona Wildcats basketball program ... http://azc.cc/9PXFVp
_________________


Dbacks bullpen PEDS for the other team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
THE SHADOW
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 7171

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCAA should have been tougher.

Oh ya that bragging about the 25 year NCAA steak has gotta stop now. Its been wacked in half. Laughing

And why no one has picked up yet on the fact that PAC 10 refs got paid to work this Illegal tourney?
_________________
I'm no longer a sellout!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
David B
Hall of Famer


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 3466
Location: Portland

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misterx wrote:
Guitar Salad wrote:
I think I'm going to be watching Arizona in Pasadena twice this season.


i have the cats 11-1 this year losing to Oregon State but in the Rose Bowl


The PAC-10 Media Writers Preseason Poll:

1 Oregon 314
2 USC 311
3 Oregon St 262
4 Stanford 233
5 Arizona 232
6 Washington 209
7 California 175
8 UCLA 134
9 Arizona St 81
10 Washington St 39
_________________
The greatest feeling in the world is to win a major league game. The second-greatest feeling is to lose a major league game. ~Chuck Tanner, quoted in The Sporting News, 15 July 1985
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oden
Hall of Famer


Joined: 10 Aug 2006
Posts: 3622
Location: Gilbert, AZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE SHADOW wrote:
NCAA should have been tougher.

Oh ya that bragging about the 25 year NCAA steak has gotta stop now. Its been wacked in half. Laughing

And why no one has picked up yet on the fact that PAC 10 refs got paid to work this Illegal tourney?


NCAA is a total joke. Everything UofA basketball did (and ASU baseball and USC football, etc) is being done right now by 20+ other schools that will get away with it because the NCAA sits on their hands until they read about something in the paper and are forced to act.
_________________
He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
misterx
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 8523
Location: do you really care

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David B wrote:
misterx wrote:
Guitar Salad wrote:
I think I'm going to be watching Arizona in Pasadena twice this season.


i have the cats 11-1 this year losing to Oregon State but in the Rose Bowl


The PAC-10 Media Writers Preseason Poll:

1 Oregon 314
2 USC 311
3 Oregon St 262
4 Stanford 233
5 Arizona 232
6 Washington 209
7 California 175
8 UCLA 134
9 Arizona St 81
10 Washington St 39


UofA was picked 8th last year and finished 2nd
_________________


Dbacks bullpen PEDS for the other team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
David B
Hall of Famer


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 3466
Location: Portland

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misterx wrote:
UofA was picked 8th last year and finished 2nd


The same thing historically happens to Oregon State. They are picked in the bottom half, and then finish second or third.

And that's Arizona finished tied for second, with Oregon State and Stanford.
_________________
The greatest feeling in the world is to win a major league game. The second-greatest feeling is to lose a major league game. ~Chuck Tanner, quoted in The Sporting News, 15 July 1985
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Posts: 8878
Location: Marana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David B wrote:
misterx wrote:
UofA was picked 8th last year and finished 2nd


The same thing historically happens to Oregon State. They are picked in the bottom half, and then finish second or third.

And that's Arizona finished tied for second, with Oregon State and Stanford.


Kitty Kat fans will take what they can. Wink
_________________
Per Mare, Per Terras
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4&feature=related
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
misterx
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 8523
Location: do you really care

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David B wrote:
misterx wrote:
UofA was picked 8th last year and finished 2nd


The same thing historically happens to Oregon State. They are picked in the bottom half, and then finish second or third.

And that's Arizona finished tied for second, with Oregon State and Stanford.


Arizona BEAT BOTH HEAD TO HEAD and that is the tie breaker right Wink
_________________


Dbacks bullpen PEDS for the other team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



visitors since April 13, 2006.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group