Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck
 
 Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7/31 AZ@NYM

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> GameDay Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Prosopis
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 5271
Location: Sonoran desert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: 7/31 AZ@NYM Reply with quote

Super man time
_________________
I have become comfortably numb.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE SHADOW
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 7171

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mets have lost 11 of 14 to Arizona since May 4, 2008 Shocked
_________________
I'm no longer a sellout!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jdub
Hall of Famer


Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 3582
Location: Mesa, AZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting your .833 W% on the line here...
_________________


Leads/ties blown by the Diamondbacks bullpen in '10: 31
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
misterx
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 8523
Location: do you really care

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets keep that up
_________________


Dbacks bullpen PEDS for the other team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sb24ws2005
Hall of Famer


Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 4021
Location: Ahwatukee, AZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE SHADOW wrote:
The Mets have lost 11 of 14 to Arizona since May 4, 2008 Shocked


And before that I think we had lost something like 11 of 14 to them. I remember them coming into Chase in 04-07 and just owning us.
_________________
"The two most important things in life are good friends and a strong bullpen" - Bob Lemon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ-DBACKS-FAN
Number Retired


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 10330
Location: At 25/73 CY24 will make me drop my pants. count down: 8 hr 10 rbi to go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sb24ws2005 wrote:
THE SHADOW wrote:
The Mets have lost 11 of 14 to Arizona since May 4, 2008 Shocked


And before that I think we had lost something like 11 of 14 to them. I remember them coming into Chase in 04-07 and just owning us.


yes they did!

mike jacobs came in there as a rookie and was making the place look like a little league field
_________________
win the series make the playoffs
series record to date 11-19-3
april 11-12 | may 9-20 | june 11-16
july 7-17 | aug |sept/oct

im getting close to getting on the blow it up bus Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin
Face of the Franchise


Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Posts: 8878
Location: Marana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ-DBACKS-FAN wrote:
sb24ws2005 wrote:
THE SHADOW wrote:
The Mets have lost 11 of 14 to Arizona since May 4, 2008 Shocked


And before that I think we had lost something like 11 of 14 to them. I remember them coming into Chase in 04-07 and just owning us.


yes they did!

mike jacobs came in there as a rookie and was making the place look like a little league field


3 hr, 6rbi .467 .579 1.133 that series Shocked

(his only series against us, as a met)
_________________
Per Mare, Per Terras
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4&feature=related
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
NJ-DBACKS-FAN
Number Retired


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 10330
Location: At 25/73 CY24 will make me drop my pants. count down: 8 hr 10 rbi to go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
NJ-DBACKS-FAN wrote:
sb24ws2005 wrote:
THE SHADOW wrote:
The Mets have lost 11 of 14 to Arizona since May 4, 2008 Shocked


And before that I think we had lost something like 11 of 14 to them. I remember them coming into Chase in 04-07 and just owning us.


yes they did!

mike jacobs came in there as a rookie and was making the place look like a little league field


3 hr, 6rbi .467 .579 1.133 that series Shocked

(his only series against us, as a met)


i remember that well...
_________________
win the series make the playoffs
series record to date 11-19-3
april 11-12 | may 9-20 | june 11-16
july 7-17 | aug |sept/oct

im getting close to getting on the blow it up bus Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> GameDay Threads All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



visitors since April 13, 2006.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group