Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck

Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How is that smell in 110 heat?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJ-DBACKS-FAN
Number Retired

Location: At 25/73 CY24 will make me drop my pants. count down: 8 hr 10 rbi to go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: How is that smell in 110 heat? Reply with quote

i wonder if anyone knows a realtor around here that would be willing to sell this house? Shocked

the heat getting to this lady?

http://www.newsoxy.com/world/woman-104-cats-13730.html
july 7-17 | aug |sept/oct

im getting close to getting on the blow it up bus Sad
YBC-Dog
Veteran Presence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was on the local news last night.

I felt sorry for her, truthfully, even though 95 of her cats had to put down which makes it pretty horrible.

They said her husband and son were killed in a terrorist attack 30 years ago, and considering she was screaming and practically crying for them to give her her cats back, I think she could use some mental health care a lot more than any prison sentence.
NJ-DBACKS-FAN
Number Retired

Location: At 25/73 CY24 will make me drop my pants. count down: 8 hr 10 rbi to go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YBC-Dog wrote:
She was on the local news last night.

I felt sorry for her, truthfully, even though 95 of her cats had to put down which makes it pretty horrible.

They said her husband and son were killed in a terrorist attack 30 years ago, and considering she was screaming and practically crying for them to give her her cats back, I think she could use some mental health care a lot more than any prison sentence.

great, now i feel like 100% shit....

pls can this thread

Prosopis
Face of the Franchise

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever watch that show Hoarders?
I think it is on A&E. Pretty good show. Amazing how some folks live.
NJ-DBACKS-FAN
Number Retired

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prosopis wrote:
Ever watch that show Hoarders?
I think it is on A&E. Pretty good show. Amazing how some folks live.

wife watches, so at times i do

tucsondbacksfan
Everyday Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband has a sister who is a hoarder. It's a psychological problem. They only feel safe when surronded by all the shit. She had not slept on her bed for five years b/c she couldn't find it. We flew out about 10 years ago to her house and spent 2 weeks cleaning out the whole house (including a full basement in which you couldn't even walk around in), only for it to be back in the same condition a couple of years later. Not only is it wrong, it's unsanitary. I wouldn't take my kids there when they were little.
When we were mucking it out and cleaning, she had several anxiety attacks and had to be taken out of the house.
When you add in the element of crowded and diseased animals who never go outside... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Prosopis
Face of the Franchise

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tucsondbacksfan wrote:
My husband has a sister who is a hoarder. It's a psychological problem. They only feel safe when surronded by all the shit. She had not slept on her bed for five years b/c she couldn't find it. We flew out about 10 years ago to her house and spent 2 weeks cleaning out the whole house (including a full basement in which you couldn't even walk around in), only for it to be back in the same condition a couple of years later. Not only is it wrong, it's unsanitary. I wouldn't take my kids there when they were little.
When we were mucking it out and cleaning, she had several anxiety attacks and had to be taken out of the house.
When you add in the element of crowded and diseased animals who never go outside... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sounds like she was a prime candidate for the show I was talking about. Those people wear hazmat suits at times cleaning those homes out. It is an interesting show. I cant comprehend how people can be like that but they are out there. It is a real psychological issue.
tucsondbacksfan
Everyday Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is. She is a teacher, a very good math teacher in fact. She has won the top math teacher award for her state. But she has lost two jobs because she keeps her classroom like her house and parents were complaining about the situation. It's too bad, but she needs to get some help and won't.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: