Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck

Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pinup Patriettes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jillian1
Everyday Diva

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Pinup Patriettes Reply with quote

Hey guys and dolls!!!

Letting you all know that one of my pinup girls,,,Miss Dolly Marlowe and I have started the Pinup Patriettes!!! We are a charity military minded group to put smiles on servicemen/womens faces! We will be attending events for military in Havasu...and anywhere else where called for duty!!! We will be on hand to take photos with Vets/families and to bring back the 40s/50s pinup era in military style!!! Our first event will be here on Memorial Weekend in Havasu for a soldier statue dedication. Any money we make for right now on autographed photos,, will be for our costumes. Then VERY soon, ANY money we make will go stritctly for military support/familes...we will be working closely with our VFW and American Legion to see what is needed for Veterans and those serving..care packages etc.

Here is our facebook fan page..come meet Miss Heather Riot, Miss Lainey Belle, Miss Dolly Marlowe, and well..most of you know me already..but I'm more behind the scenes / camera and I dress up to.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinup-Patriettes/115267705160970?v=photos&ref=mf#!/pages/Pinup-Patriettes/115267705160970

Thanks for the support!!! We are VERY excited to get goin on this!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: