Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck

Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Like father like son

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Rest of the West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pete25
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Like father like son Reply with quote

Barry Bonds' son accused of attacking his mom
Quote:
Barry Bonds' 19-year-old son may face criminal charges accusing him of attacking his mother.

Nikolai Bonds was booked into San Mateo County jail in California on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes against Sun Bonds, 45. She divorced MLB's all-time home run leader in 1994.

The San Jose Mercury-News says Nikolai Bonds allegedly spit in his mother's face Saturday and threw a metal doorknob so hard that it embedded in a wall after missing her.

Menlo Park police are still investigating and no charges have been filed, according to authorities, who said Bonds posted $50,000 bail and was released.

Police arrested Nickolai Bonds on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, assault and battery, vandalism, false imprisonment and obstructing and resisting an officer, Menlo Park police spokeswoman Nicole Acker said.
In 2007, when Barry Bonds broke baseball's record for career home runs, Nickolai greeted his father with a hug at home plate.

We know now that Barry Bonds' son can hit, too.
Justin
Face of the Franchise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, if I so much as said shit around my mom my ass would have been red and sore the rest of the day.

(not implying I was abused or anything, im just exaggerating for those that take everything seriously)
chrispk9
Oops! Blocked by Moorad! Back to Reno!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat on the brat
Beat on the brat
Beat on the brat with a baseball bat
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh.

What can you do?
What can you do?
With a brat like that always on your back
What can you do? (lose?)
NJ-DBACKS-FAN
Number Retired

Location: At 25/73 CY24 will make me drop my pants. count down: 8 hr 10 rbi to go

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Like father like son Reply with quote

pete25 wrote:
Barry Bonds' son accused of attacking his mom
Quote:
Barry Bonds' 19-year-old son may face criminal charges accusing him of attacking his mother.

Nikolai Bonds was booked into San Mateo County jail in California on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes against Sun Bonds, 45. She divorced MLB's all-time home run leader in 1994.

The San Jose Mercury-News says Nikolai Bonds allegedly spit in his mother's face Saturday and threw a metal doorknob so hard that it embedded in a wall after missing her.

Menlo Park police are still investigating and no charges have been filed, according to authorities, who said Bonds posted $50,000 bail and was released.

Police arrested Nickolai Bonds on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, assault and battery, vandalism, false imprisonment and obstructing and resisting an officer, Menlo Park police spokeswoman Nicole Acker said.
In 2007, when Barry Bonds broke baseball's record for career home runs, Nickolai greeted his father with a hug at home plate.

We know now that Barry Bonds' son can hit, too.

i hope barry does not let him get away with this..... if i did this my dad would have beat my ass
july 7-17 | aug |sept/oct

im getting close to getting on the blow it up bus Sad
csktech
Veteran Presence

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear.. Fear will keep the local systems in line, fear of this battlestation.

Yes I was afraid my dad would whoop my ass if I sassed my Mother.

Boycott Maple.... Real Men Use Ash

"And they give you cash, Which is just as good as money..." Yogi
tucsondbacksfan
Everyday Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad died when I was eleven, but on the few occasions that I sassed my mom or was disrespectful, I got her hand across my cheek real quick.
I am proud to say that I have never, ever slapped my boys, BUT I do not tolerate in any form disrespect. I dealt with it by time outs, losing privileges, etc.
You beat a kid to teach them, you teach a kid to beat.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Rest of the West All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: